Monday, November 9, 2009

Cars and Buses

Last night Ben picked up our new car. We are now the owners of a gold colored 2002 Kia Sedona minivan. We need to get it insured and get new plates for it but at least we don't have to worry about crossing 60 lanes of traffic to get to the nearest store and making the kids walk for almost an hour!




This morning Zackery got the school bus for the first time to go to school. He got on the bus at 7.40am and got back from school at 2.40pm. Today he had his school photos taken for the school year book ($36) and we paid for his book rental fees ($98.12).


1 comment:

  1. Wow. I just spent some time reading all of this. I know I knew you were already there... but I don't think I believed it until just now.

    It all sounds a lot to deal with! But it sounds like you are all doing really well :)

    Take care Sarah! x

    ReplyDelete

14 year olds & Green Cards

Did you know that you need to get a new green card when you turn 14? Do you know the reason why? No really, I'd like to know why. ...