Thursday, November 19, 2009

Kids Treat

The kids have been good most of the week and I had been promising them they could decorate cookies at some point. So once Z had done his homework I set the frosting and sprinkles on the table and let them loose. I will admit I did a few myself and some have been left undecorated as Ben is not particularly keen on frosting. The kids enjoyed it and I just home the fact that I let them taste 1 each will not mean they will be on a sugar rush for the rest of the evening!


                 I think I may need to limit them to 1 a day! I also think I may need to buy a vacuum as there may be some sprinkles on the carpet! I really am my own worst enemy at times!


I could make my own frosting and it would probably not be as sweet, but I really couldn't be bothered and the ready made stuff is so much easier. Plus I left my cake recipe book back in the UK and that had all my frosting recipes in it.                        


             

No comments:

Post a Comment

14 year olds & Green Cards

Did you know that you need to get a new green card when you turn 14? Do you know the reason why? No really, I'd like to know why. ...