Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Need A Car.

I know this walking lark is good for you but I am not sure how much more of it I can take! Ben has luckily made contact with a guy that may be able to help. He has seen a couple cars that are in our budget but one of them is a station wagon type thing and I am not entirely sure how I will manage the switch from driving a manual Corsa to an automatic station wagon! He has another viewing tonight after he gets back from work so hopefully he will find something suitable.



I am compiling a list of stuff I need and want to get from the stores. I know there is a difference between need and want so I will be strict with myself. I promise. I need to sort out getting a Indiana State Drivers licence and open a bank account. However to do that I need to get to the BMV and the bank. I have looked on google maps and I am not sure it would be a good idea to walk there! I need to either be taken in a car or rive myself in a car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

14 year olds & Green Cards

Did you know that you need to get a new green card when you turn 14? Do you know the reason why? No really, I'd like to know why. ...