Friday, December 4, 2009

Tom Cruise!

I only get a mention on the official Tom Cruise blog part of his website! His verified Twitter feed asked about movies that inspire yesterday and I tweeted a reply. Didn't think anything of it. I have had 2 celebrities reply to my Tweets - Richard Bacon and Alexander Armstrong.

Tom Cruise (Ok not actually him but one of his 'people' only went and re-tweeted my post! Now it is on the Official Tom Cruise blog. Along with my photo! I am part of a screen grab of tweets! Check it out here. I think I may love Tom Cruise! (My Twitter user name is sarah1807 in case you have a problem finding me!)




This weekends activities involve driving tests, Christmas light celebrations and chopping down trees!

1 comment:

  1. nice, i like this blig, but thang for your information

    ReplyDelete

14 year olds & Green Cards

Did you know that you need to get a new green card when you turn 14? Do you know the reason why? No really, I'd like to know why. ...