Friday, February 19, 2010

The Ellen Show on Twitter

A while ago you may recall that I got all excited as I got RT (retweeted) on Twitter by Tom Cruise and he started following me.

Now I am all excited as I have had a DM (direct message) from The Ellen Show! I had tweeted something to her and she sent me a message back. OK so it was probably people on her show and not actually Ellen DeGeneres but still! Not only did I get a reply but she is following me now too!

I am all giddy like a school girl. I admit I am easily excited but there is absolutely nothing wrong with that! I love Twitter.

2 comments:

  1. How exciting. My sister was thrilled when Davina McCall and Kirstie Alsopp replied to her Twitter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ellen. I tweeted Alan Carr but didnt get a reply, although didnt expect to so I can imagine how excited you must be!

    ReplyDelete

Sweets From Back Home

Are you a fellow Brit abroad?  Do you miss sweets like real Cadbury chocolate, not the Hersheys rubbish? I know personally I have regu...