Wednesday, March 17, 2010

K Going to Kindergarten!

Took K into Carmel Elementary yesterday to register her for Kindergarten in August. It took about 10 minutes for them to check all the paperwork was filled out correctly and take copies of stuff. We were given an appointment to bring her back for 'Kindergarten testing' in May and then we were good to go.

I had a hair appointment at Salon01 in the morning before we went to the school and K had to sit around in the hair salon for about 2 hours whilst I got my hair cut and colored. She was very good and patient with me. We also went to Marsh and Wal-Mart before we eventually got home. Tomorrow she is accompanying me for my visit to the Doctor.  She leads an exciting life doesn't she?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

14 year olds & Green Cards

Did you know that you need to get a new green card when you turn 14? Do you know the reason why? No really, I'd like to know why. ...