Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Reading Books

At Z's school they have a '100 Books' club. They want to encourage kids to read more. They give each child a booklet to record their reading in stages of 25 books. At each stage you get a reward.

Once he read 25 books Z got: a pencil
Once he have read 50 books he got: I am not sure as I don't remember seeing anything.
Once he read 75 books he got: a voucher for an ice cream treat in the school cafeteria.
And when he hits the 100 books read he will get a t-shirt. Z has finally hit the 100 books mark today. It took a while for the booklet to come back to us after we sent it in when he got to 75.

1 comment:

  1. We had something similiar when I was at school called book track but we only got badges. I loved it though and was a great incentive to get us reading more.

    ReplyDelete

Sweets From Back Home

Are you a fellow Brit abroad?  Do you miss sweets like real Cadbury chocolate, not the Hersheys rubbish? I know personally I have regu...