Thursday, April 8, 2010

K's 5th Birthday

 Today K turned 5 years old. Where has the time gone?! She opened all her gifts in record time. If it was Z's birthday then we would still be opening them as he likes to take his time.

K has requested that her birthday dinner be spagetti and apple pie for dessert. We do have a birthday cake for her. Actually we have 2. They were free from Marsh as part of the Kids Club. The cakes are supposed to be 2 person size but I think that there would be enough for all of us!

She is currently enjoying "The Princess & The Frog' on dvd whilst I post this. Z is playing with Spongebob Squarepants in the bedroom. I don't think he is a big fan of Princess movies! Birthday cake time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweets From Back Home

Are you a fellow Brit abroad?  Do you miss sweets like real Cadbury chocolate, not the Hersheys rubbish? I know personally I have regu...