Saturday, May 22, 2010

Carmel Farmers Market Visit

We are just back from our first ever visit to the Carmel Farmers Market. As it was the first market of the year there was free donuts. K and Z had one each but I was good and didn't have one. We then had a wander around looking at all the stalls and smelling all the lovely food that was cooking. We tried a sample of the kettle corn and got a reusable bag from the Clarian North Medical Center stall. (That is one stall I was not expecting to see but the woman there was lovely)

We bought some organic strawberries, bread, herbs and some honey sticks for the kids. All in all it was a good visit and I am looking forward to going again.

Here is a picture of K enjoying the strawberries whilst Z was away with Ben getting the bread.

1 comment:

  1. nice looking market. I had planned to go to our farmers market this morning, but I am still in my PJs and haven't gone anywhere yet!

    ReplyDelete

14 year olds & Green Cards

Did you know that you need to get a new green card when you turn 14? Do you know the reason why? No really, I'd like to know why. ...