Monday, May 17, 2010

Carmel Farmers Market

I like my bed. I like to lie in my bed as long as humanly possible. The weekend is usually the only time I can get at least one morning when I can lie in bed past 7.30am. However this coming Saturday I am going to be up and dressed early so I can go to the Carmel Farmers Market. It is the first one this weekend and I have never been to one before. As I have a daughter who has a love of fruits and vegetables I think I will be able to get a few bits and pieces that she will like. We are also on a quest to get our son to be more adventurous with eating fruits and vegetables so I will probably be dragging him along to see if he likes the look of anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweets From Back Home

Are you a fellow Brit abroad?  Do you miss sweets like real Cadbury chocolate, not the Hersheys rubbish? I know personally I have regu...