Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Why the Silence?

My laptop is away being repaired so no posts until it is returned. It is currently sunning itself in Texas. Lucky thing!

Feel free to talk amongst yourselves. Normal service shall be resumed shortly. Hopefully!

(In case you are wondering am currently using my old Dell laptop that was bought around 2003 and is very very slow! Takes about 10 minutes for it to warm up and start working so not going to be using this one much!)

Off to take K for her KG shots in a bit. I finally had my blood tests this morning. Blood sugar level is 84 which is normal. Got to wait for results of other stuff. Am assuming that is cholesterol tests etc. Back to plastic surgeon next Tuesday (still no word on mole so am assuming all is fine) and K also has her school medical assessment next Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweets From Back Home

Are you a fellow Brit abroad?  Do you miss sweets like real Cadbury chocolate, not the Hersheys rubbish? I know personally I have regu...