Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows

I may need to go and see this by myself as I am not sure if Ben will want to see it. Nor am I sure if any of the friends we have made here are Harry Potter fans. I did have all the books but I did not bring them with me when we moved from the UK to the USA as they were too big and heavy too fit in the cases once everything else was packed. I think I may need to replace them before I go to see the first installment of Deathly Hallows so I can remind myself of the story.

1 comment:

  1. I'd come with ya! LOL I'm going next week. I want to go on opening night, Hubs wants to go when it's quieter. I can't wait. I actually think it looks like it will better than the last book too.
    I brought all my HP books - have a few collectibles and first editions so they came!

    ReplyDelete

14 year olds & Green Cards

Did you know that you need to get a new green card when you turn 14? Do you know the reason why? No really, I'd like to know why. ...