Monday, July 5, 2010

CarmelFest 2010 is here!


 We have enjoyed a day at CarmelFest and the CarmelFest Parade. I have downloaded all the pictures to my Facebook page and Facebook fanpage. If you can't get to see them there and would like to see some more, please let me know and I will add some here. I was going to put them all on my Flickr page but I have met my monthly photo upload limit after adding photos from our day at Indianapolis Zoo and the day at CarmelFest. Not got enough space to add parade photos too. 

I have had LOADS of people find my blog by searching for CarmelFest. If that is how you got here then please leave a message and let me know what you think of my blog and photos. I am new to Carmel and am still getting familiar with the town and what it has to offer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

14 year olds & Green Cards

Did you know that you need to get a new green card when you turn 14? Do you know the reason why? No really, I'd like to know why. ...