Sunday, July 25, 2010

Life In a Day

Getting off the Expat subject for a moment, I thought I would share something that I did yesterday. I went on YouTube a few days ago to upload something and I noticed a mention of something called Life in a Day
Basically Ridley Scott and Kevin Macdonald and putting together a full length movie showing a day in the life of people around the world. I decided to film something on my cell phone and have uploaded it for consideration. If it makes it to the finished movie then I get a 'co-director' credit! They are also choosing 20 people to attend the premiere at the Sundance festival in January.



While I am not expecting for one minute that what I shot will be included in Life in a Day I found it a really interesting idea that I just had to be part of. If, by chance, you happened to film something on July 24 2010 then you could submit it to be considered for part of the movie. Everything has to be uploaded by July 31 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

14 year olds & Green Cards

Did you know that you need to get a new green card when you turn 14? Do you know the reason why? No really, I'd like to know why. ...