Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Back to School

Well they are gone. Ben is on his way to work. Z & K are on the school bus for their first day back at school. Z is now in 1st Grade and K is in Kindergarten. K was up early and running around in circles as she was so excited about her first day at school. Me? I am sat in the living room enjoying the silence. I think I will enjoy it for about another 10 minutes and then start doing some cleaning and getting sorted before the kids get back at 3pm. I hope they have a good day and make some friends. I hope they will be able to tell me all about their day but sometimes getting information from them is like trying to get blood from a stone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

14 year olds & Green Cards

Did you know that you need to get a new green card when you turn 14? Do you know the reason why? No really, I'd like to know why. ...