Friday, October 8, 2010

Daisy Girl Scouts

It could all go horribly wrong. I could find myself sat in the Carmel Christian Church with K and have no one turn up. As long as at least 3 girls show up and register then we will be able to form a Troop. I sent an email out to all the interested parents on Monday to tell them about the meeting tonight, as well as two representatives in the Girl Scouts. I have not heard back from anyone. I hope people turn up as K really wants to be a Girl Scout. I still don't really know what I am doing but, I will figure it out and hopefully get help from some of the other parents.

1 comment:

  1. I'm betting you'll get more girls turn up than you expected. My oldest daughter stayed with Girl Scouts K-12. The other two gave up fairly early on.

    ReplyDelete

14 year olds & Green Cards

Did you know that you need to get a new green card when you turn 14? Do you know the reason why? No really, I'd like to know why. ...