Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Gingerbread House (sort of)

K came home with her latest creation today.

She had made a gingerbread house, it's actually made of graham crackers, at school today. It was supposed to be made on Monday but the snow day they had stopped that!

She also gave her teacher a Christmas gift which I think was very well deserved as K has made such a great start to her school days here in Carmel that I can't thank her teacher enough for the progress K has made in her reading, writing and overall interest in school!

Her teacher also gave her a gift and K also got some new books from the reading program she is in at school. Overall she is a happy girl today. Z also got some candy from his teacher but they ate them all before I could take any pictures.

Tomorrow is the last day of school before they break up for winter break and they will be having their class winter parties. I am still going into school for the parent center that I volunteer at and I am planning on wearing my Santa hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

14 year olds & Green Cards

Did you know that you need to get a new green card when you turn 14? Do you know the reason why? No really, I'd like to know why. ...