Wednesday, January 5, 2011
2011 Wish List
1. For us to start on the path to getting a green card
2. The kids to remain happy & healthy.
3. A new bag, I love bags, perhaps like this one.
4. A pair of ridiculous shoes that I'll probably only wear once, a bit like these maybe?
5. A new(er) car, but in wish land I would love one of these!
6. To lose about 50lbs in weight. I've lost 20lbs since arriving here and 2lbs in the last week! To help me I joined here.
7. Another tattoo, I know this is one that Ben will not like as he hates tattoos but I'm a grown woman and it's my choice!
8. A new TV, a bit like this one.
9. My Daisy Girl Scouts to enjoy their time in the Troop.
10. That you continue to read this blog.
11. A camcorder like this one.
Did you know that you need to get a new green card when you turn 14? Do you know the reason why? No really, I'd like to know why. ...
The trifle I made at Christmas. It is 2016. Holy crap! How did that happen? (I know how it happened, I'm just amazed it is 2016 al...
We owned a house in the UK up until a couple weeks ago. We finally sold it and will soon, all being well, be in a position to buy somewhere ...
We are approaching the halfway point between my kids finishing their last year of school and them starting their next year of school. From t...