Friday, January 14, 2011

Flower Girl Dress for K

I have to find K a dress to wear to my brothers wedding that we are going to in March.  She is going to be a flower girl and will need an appropriate dress. I looked online at a few stores and then came across this website. K looked through the pictures with me and decided she wanted this dress. She has also said she wants 'clippy cloppy' shoes so that will be my next mission. Once my brother and sister in law to be approve the dress choice. Where does one find 'clippy cloppy' shoes for an almost 6 year old?! Scratch that. I've found these shoes.

1 comment:

  1. I think they sell dyeable shoes a bit like that at Payless and they'll probably be a bit cheaper.

    ReplyDelete

14 year olds & Green Cards

Did you know that you need to get a new green card when you turn 14? Do you know the reason why? No really, I'd like to know why. ...