Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Years Eve 2010

Last night we went to a NYE party with some British Expats we had a great time. I was designated driver so I was on Diet Coke all night. Ben had Stella Artois and several vodka jello shots. There was good food (including a wonderful curry that I could have kept on eating) music, dancing, noise makers, silly hats and then a chorus of Auld Lang Syne outside in the pouring rain (I can only imagine what the neighbors must have thought!). The kids managed to stay awake until midnight and we were all in bed by about 1.15am.

Here's to a great 2011. I've no idea what'll happen this year but I am sure it'll be good!


No comments:

Post a Comment

14 year olds & Green Cards

Did you know that you need to get a new green card when you turn 14? Do you know the reason why? No really, I'd like to know why. ...