Saturday, February 12, 2011

Cookies

Saturday morning I went to Noblesville with a mom of one of my Daisy Girl Scouts to pick up our initial Girl Scout cookie order. We got there 30 minutes early and managed to get back to her house before our actual pick up time! We sorted out the cookies into piles for each girl and then she gave me a lift home with K's order. The other girls will get their first order on Thursday at our next Troop meeting. We have some surplus cookies and I am sure we will be able to sell those. Ben has someone at his work who wants to buy 5 packages but told us after we had placed the initial order so I need to add him to the order form. On Monday I am going to try to sort out a Cookie booth for the girls to sell at.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweets From Back Home

Are you a fellow Brit abroad?  Do you miss sweets like real Cadbury chocolate, not the Hersheys rubbish? I know personally I have regu...