Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Leaving on a Jet Plane

First we go from Indianapolis International Airport to Newark Liberty International Airport



And then we go from Newark to Heathrow Airport.



I am going to be flying back to the UK with Ben and the kids. Luckily the kids like being on planes and really enjoy using the restroom on the plane! As it is a night flight I hope we will be able to get some sleep. I have real problems sleeping on planes though. I am aware that I snore and I can't sleep sitting upright. I need to be lying down to sleep. I think after about 8 or 9 hours on a plane I am going to be a bit irritable when we arrive in London!

After flying across the Atlantic, and probably not in the best of moods, I will then have to drive (actually Ben is doing the driving) from London up the M1 to my in-laws house in Northampton. A few days later we get to drive up the M6, via Bolton where we will see more of Ben's family, to see my family in Edinburgh for my brothers wedding. The wedding reception is on a Friday and at stupid o'clock on the Saturday morning we will need to leave for Glasgow Airport to get the flight back across the Atlantic! I may be slightly worse for wear on that flight but not for the same reasons as when I arrived in London!



What're you doing today? Going anywhere interesting?

[This was a scheduled post]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweets From Back Home

Are you a fellow Brit abroad?  Do you miss sweets like real Cadbury chocolate, not the Hersheys rubbish? I know personally I have regu...