Friday, March 25, 2011

UK Trip. Day 7.

I decided to be a tourist for part of the day. I met a friend I went to school with for lunch before wandering around Princes Street and taking photographs of landmarks. It wasn't until I left Edinburgh that I appreciated the architecture and beauty that there is to look at in the City Center. It was Ben who pointed out the size of the bricks used to build things in the city.

In the evening I met with some more friends that I went to Tynecastle High School with and had not seen since about 1994! I had been a bit nervous before going out to meet them and I had to remind myself that I was a grown up and school was a long time ago so any anxiety I had about meeting them was ridiculous!

Tomorrow is the wedding of my little brother and Sara.

No comments:

Post a Comment

14 year olds & Green Cards

Did you know that you need to get a new green card when you turn 14? Do you know the reason why? No really, I'd like to know why. ...