Monday, May 2, 2011

Getting Fit!

I complain about my weight and the size of clothes I have to buy. So, I decided to move my backside and do something about it. I joined the Monon Community Center. (I seem to be there a lot recently don't I?!)

I am now going to the Fitness Center there 3 or 4 times a week and once at the weekend.

I am determined to get fitter. If I can drop a dress size or 2 then that will be a bonus but the main goal is to improve my overall health.

I have been using the treadmill, bikes and elliptical machines. Each day is easier and each day I feel better.

Time will tell how long I stick at it and what changes it creates.

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel - staying in shape has felt like an almost constant struggle since I've moved to the USA. I blame the lack of a walking culture here, in comparison to back home.

    ReplyDelete

Sweets From Back Home

Are you a fellow Brit abroad?  Do you miss sweets like real Cadbury chocolate, not the Hersheys rubbish? I know personally I have regu...