Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Melting Crayons

It was sunny outside when the kids got home from school and K decided to sit outside and draw. 


She took some crayons and paper I gave her and sat at a little table. 


She was out there for about 20 minutes then came inside again.


She went out again a little while later and then came in again to tell me that the "crayons were wet". If I'm honest, I thought she had spilled a drink over them. She hadn't.


This is what I found when I went outside.


The current temperature is 26°C/79°F.


According to crayola, crayons begin to soften at about 105°F and melt at about 128°F-147°F



No comments:

Post a Comment

14 year olds & Green Cards

Did you know that you need to get a new green card when you turn 14? Do you know the reason why? No really, I'd like to know why. ...