Monday, June 20, 2011

2 Things

I have been a bit bad recently and have not blogged as much as I should. I have been doing stuff, I just have not been writing about it.

So I thought I would tell you about 2 things that happened today. First I went to the gym at the Monon Community Center and I dropped the kids off in the KidZone as they really enjoy going there. I had to drop Ben off at the bus this morning as it was a bit rainy. In fact on the way to and from the gym I had to drive through cones and past "Road Closed" signs as the road by our house was flooded! This was purely because of the rain we had this morning!

After going to the gym and coming home to relax I decided to sign me, Ben and the kids up for "The Presidents Challenge". I also went out and took a little video of the road by our house.



see, it's a little wet out there!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that rain! That's a bit different from back here in the UK!

    ReplyDelete

14 year olds & Green Cards

Did you know that you need to get a new green card when you turn 14? Do you know the reason why? No really, I'd like to know why. ...