Monday, June 20, 2011

Toothless: Mark 2

K's first loose tooth has finally gone. She has been wobbling it with her finger  and tongue for a few weeks and tonight it finally came out. It was barely hanging on in her gum and, with a little help from her daddy, K managed to get it out. She is now in bed with it under her pillow and is waiting to see what the tooth fairy leaves her. (Personally I think the chances are quite high that she will get the same as her brother did when he lost his first tooth. $1)

1 comment:

  1. Ah bless her, I remember losing my baby teeth and it was not a fun experience. I can still feel it now :(

    ReplyDelete

Sweets From Back Home

Are you a fellow Brit abroad?  Do you miss sweets like real Cadbury chocolate, not the Hersheys rubbish? I know personally I have regu...