Sunday, November 6, 2011

Bit of Sparkle

I was invited to a Stella and Dot Trunk Party at a friends house yesterday. I had been to one before but didn't buy anything. I did see stuff I liked though, I just didn't buy anything. Some of the jewelry is very nice and some of it is very definitely not me! I like silver and subtle jewelry. Things that are in your face and really loud do not appeal to me at all.

When I went to the party last night I decided to buy something for K for Christmas and a treat for myself.

I got this for myself and this for K. Sometimes you need a bit of sparkle in your life and as it is nearing the holiday season, I thought why the hell not! I am going to wear mine as soon as it arrives but K will have to wait until Christmas to get hers.

1 comment:

  1. Always room for a bit of sparkle. Which reminds me, I should really be thinking about Xmas presents shouldn't i?

    ReplyDelete

Sweets From Back Home

Are you a fellow Brit abroad?  Do you miss sweets like real Cadbury chocolate, not the Hersheys rubbish? I know personally I have regu...