Thursday, November 10, 2011

Christmas Comes Early....Again

I mentioned Christmas earlier today and I mentioned waiting for a copy of my friends book "Home For Christmas" in the mail from Amazon.co.uk. It is an early Christmas gift for myself. I have also had another early Christmas gift as I got my new "Stella & Dot" jewelry in the mail on Wednesday.

Today I took delivery of my purchases from World Market that I ordered from the Christmas section on their website. There is a treat for me, a treat for the kids and a treat for Ben along with some things to share.

Sometimes lovely stuff comes in the mail, you know, stuff that is not bills!

No comments:

Post a Comment

14 year olds & Green Cards

Did you know that you need to get a new green card when you turn 14? Do you know the reason why? No really, I'd like to know why. ...