Saturday, November 12, 2011

Girl Scout Pajama Party

Last night I went to a Girl Scout pajama party with my Girl Scout troop and met with other Girl Scouts associated with Carmel Elementary School. This was the first time there has been a pajama party at CE and they hope it will be a regular thing. All the girls donated a pair of new pajamas to go to The Pajama Program.

K wore a pair of bright pink 'Hello Kitty' pajamas and I wore some Indianapolis Colts lounge pants and a Colts t-shirt that I got when I went to try to give blood a week or so ago.

We took snacks and all the troops performed a dance and taught it to the other girls. As my troop were not in unanimous decision as to what dance we should do, I decided that we were doing the Chicken Dance.

The girls all got a special fun patch and seemed to have a good time running around and dancing. They also got in a few rounds of doing the limbo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweets From Back Home

Are you a fellow Brit abroad?  Do you miss sweets like real Cadbury chocolate, not the Hersheys rubbish? I know personally I have regu...