Friday, November 18, 2011

My "Freebie List"

People magazine have revealed their "Sexiest Man Alive 2011" and this year it is Bradley Cooper. He is attractive but he wouldn't be on my List. Is the People Sexiest Man Alive list any different to the Maxim Hot 100?

As I have been sick this week, and not really feeling up to doing a whole lot of stuff, I started thinking about who would be on my list and so I started compiling one.

I think I may have gotten carried away as I seem to have more that 5. At least I didn't laminate it like Ross did in that episode of Friends!

So in no particular order:    




                   
                                                                   Dylan McDermott













    

Do you think I have a "type"?

Normal Expat service will resume soon. We are going to the Christmas Market and Christmas Lights switch on in Carmel at the weekend so I will have pictures and a post about that soon.

1 comment:

  1. Ben Affleck is currently sporting longer hair and a beard for something he's shooting, and looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Sweets From Back Home

Are you a fellow Brit abroad?  Do you miss sweets like real Cadbury chocolate, not the Hersheys rubbish? I know personally I have regu...