Monday, November 7, 2011

Reading Recommendations for Z

Z loves to read books and I am always looking for recommendations. A friend suggested the Hank Zipzer books written by Henry Winkler (aka 'The Fonz'). I am on Twitter so I tweeted something about them asking if anyone would recommend them. I knew Henry Winkler had a Twitter account so I mentioned him in the tweet. I did not imagine for 1 second that he would reply, but he did, twice! Z was very impressed although he doesn't know who he is actually is!


As we go to the library every week without fail, we checked out one of the Hank Zipzer books. The 1st in the series wasn't there so we got the 2nd one.

Z has to read for at least 15 minutes every day as part of his 2nd grade homework and on Thursday evening he has to write something about one of the books he has read during the week. Today he started with the Hank Zipzer book. It'll be interesting to see how he gets on with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

14 year olds & Green Cards

Did you know that you need to get a new green card when you turn 14? Do you know the reason why? No really, I'd like to know why. ...