Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Can I Be The Biggest Loser?

I am going to try my hardest. I have enjoyed Christmas/New Year far too much and piled on more weight. So as a result, cut to January 2 2012 and I am registering to join WeightWatchers again! I bought some hand weights and a Biggest Loser workout DVD. I went back to WeightWatchers on Monday this week for my 1st weigh in since joining and I had lost 2.4lbs. Yay! I just hope I can keep it up! I have a long way to reach my goal. I did it before and I will do it again!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with it! I have lost 15lb on this service called diettogo.com...where they just send you calorie controlled meals. Weight Watchers does work for some though and there is a handy little app too.

    ReplyDelete

14 year olds & Green Cards

Did you know that you need to get a new green card when you turn 14? Do you know the reason why? No really, I'd like to know why. ...