Friday, June 8, 2012

Questions?

I've been so bad at posting on here recently. I blame the beaches. I plan to write something tomorrow evening. K is going to a friends birthday party and her first ever sleep over so I will do a post whilst she is away.

Until then, I was wondering if there is anything that anyone would like me to write about? I am aware of the searches that are done on Google that bring people to my blog but have been wondering if there is anything specific that people would like to know about, in relation to being an Expat in America.

If anyone has anything they would like to know, post it in the comment section or on Facebook and I will, perhaps, write about it in a future post.




1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah! I like reading about the every day stuff like the clubs the kids go to or how you guys spend your leisure time as that can be so similar to the Uk yet a little different.
    It's always interesting to hear the differences as you find your way in a country that you're not native to. It would be interesting to hear if you have any regrets about the move? I first started following you just before you moved and I thought you were all so brave!

    ReplyDelete

Sweets From Back Home

Are you a fellow Brit abroad?  Do you miss sweets like real Cadbury chocolate, not the Hersheys rubbish? I know personally I have regu...