Monday, July 30, 2012

Summer Break Continues

We are almost at the end of the summer break for the kids. They go back to school in 3 weeks. I have a little while left to keep them entertained and doing a bit of schoolwork every day to make sure they are prepared for being back in class.

We have gone on excursions in the surrounding area and enjoyed a 3 week stay-cation with Ben' parents who came over to visit.




Z and K have developed quite deep tans as they have mainly been running around on the beach. I'm not sure how well they will adjust to having to get up at 6am every day to make sure they are ready for the school bus at 7am and starting class at 7.40am! I think I will be the one who suffers the most though! I am really not looking forward to having to get up and make lunches etc at stupid o'clock in the morning!

Both Z & K have also learned to ride their bikes without training wheels this summer and that is a major accomplishment!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweets From Back Home

Are you a fellow Brit abroad?  Do you miss sweets like real Cadbury chocolate, not the Hersheys rubbish? I know personally I have regu...