Friday, August 31, 2012

Thank Crunchie It's Friday

I usually go to World Market to get British chocolates but the last couple times I have gone there have not been much in the way of Cadbury's. I think it is something to do with Kraft buying Cadbury's and not wanting people having the option of the superior British stuff to the crappy Hershey's stuff.

Well today I found out about a recipe for making something very similar to Cadbury's Crunchie bars and I gave it a go. I was actually quite successful at it. I may have problems buying a Crunchie but now I can make my own and I can make them as big or small as I want them to be!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I found your blog via Expatmum. After I read your current blog, I decided to start from the very beginning, I was hooked and finished all the entries in 2 days. Your writing is very honest and sincere. You mentioned getting your English stuff from World Market, I think you might like the English Pork Pie Company. http://www.englishporkpiecompany.com/ecom/Pies.asp

    ReplyDelete

14 year olds & Green Cards

Did you know that you need to get a new green card when you turn 14? Do you know the reason why? No really, I'd like to know why. ...