Monday, September 3, 2012

Lose the Coke Lose the pounds.

I gave up Diet Coke 2 weeks ago. In the time since I have lost 6lbs. I have been drinking more water than I usually do and will admit my skin is looking better. I have not wanted to injure anyone as I was expecting to as I know I was addicted to it. I may not smoke or do drugs but I was, and suppose still am, addicted to Diet Coke. I would drink loads of it. Not good for you I know but I think I was blinded by the amount of calories printed on the can/bottle and subsequently forgot about the shed load of artificial sweeteners that was in it. I will persevere with it and hopefully continue to see the lbs fall off. After all if I am going to Comic Con next year, please, then I want to look half decent as you never know who you could meet.

1 comment:

  1. You may want to take a closer look at that stamp on your passport. I'm pretty sure that if you don't drink Coke they throw you out of the country.

    ReplyDelete

14 year olds & Green Cards

Did you know that you need to get a new green card when you turn 14? Do you know the reason why? No really, I'd like to know why. ...