Thursday, October 11, 2012

The Downside

As great as it is living in the US there is always the odd downer. Recently one smacked me in the face. I became an aunt for the first time. My brother and sister in law had a baby a couple days ago and I now have the mot beautiful niece. I have been sent pictures of her by my brother and she looks so adorable. We even share a middle name. I am hopeful to see her before she is one. In any event I am going to be the best aunt she could ever imagine having.

1 comment:

  1. that is hard :( our youngest niece was born in Feb last year, and the first time we saw her was when they came to visit in October and that was lovely, but she didn't remember us when we visited in March this year. Hoping our visit this December will be more memorable for her.

    ReplyDelete

Sweets From Back Home

Are you a fellow Brit abroad?  Do you miss sweets like real Cadbury chocolate, not the Hersheys rubbish? I know personally I have regu...