Monday, January 21, 2013

Valentine's Day Ideas & Freaky Mannequins

It is almost the end of January. Can you believe it? 2013 is going by quickly. All the Christmas stuff was out of the shops before New Years Eve and Valentines stuff was in its place. When I was at Bi-Lo a week or so ago I saw this 'gift' idea and I have to say if Ben bought this for me I would not be impressed!

6 cans of Budweiser, a pack of Twizzlers, some beef jerky and a teeny tiny box of chocolates. Mmmm, just what you want from your Valentine! (Or perhaps not!)



We went to the Citadel Mall just before New Years as I needed to get a link removed from my new watch. We went past a store that sold wigs and hair products and I was fascinated by the mannequin heads in the window. What is making those 2 in the middle laugh? What makes someone design a mannequin head like that and what on earth possesses a store to use it? I am not so sure you'd see these in Macy's or Bloomingdales!


No comments:

Post a Comment

14 year olds & Green Cards

Did you know that you need to get a new green card when you turn 14? Do you know the reason why? No really, I'd like to know why. ...