Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Road Trip Planning

Ben and I have been trying to make sure that we see as much of the US as we possibly can whilst we are here. We are still in the early stages of the green card process and it is not a forgone conclusion that we will be successful. (I am keeping my fingers crossed though.)

All of the places we have been to so far, we have driven to. Our vacation this year involves us flying, but we are normally found on the Interstate working our way towards somewhere new.

I got Ben a book for his birthday that I have been looking through and I think a trip along historic Route 66 is possible. I really hope we can do it as I think it would be fun and we would see a lot of weird and wonderful things, see a lot of the country and go through several states.

Now I have to work out how feasible it is and how long would be sufficient.

1 comment:

  1. You are always so great at planning vacations :)

    ReplyDelete

14 year olds & Green Cards

Did you know that you need to get a new green card when you turn 14? Do you know the reason why? No really, I'd like to know why. ...