Monday, April 21, 2014

Quiet Week

Now that Spring Break is over, it is time for a quite week.

Now a lot is happening over the next 7 days. I'm getting my hair dyed. I decided I am really not a fan of the color my hair is turning. We are getting the photos taken for our green cards. We will have the medicals for our green cards. I am going to try to convince my doctor that the information I have about the vaccinations I have, which is not a lot, is sufficient for them to put it all on my file so I can show it to the Civil Surgeon. I'm getting a new wire on my braces. Did I mention I had braces fitted? Yeah, I decided as I am nearing my 40s that it was time to straighten my teeth! The kids have MAP testing at school and are due to have their Spring photos taken. K has actually not had her Fall photo yet that we ordered. We've had her brothers photo sitting in the dining room since before Christmas! The photography studio seem to have their own time zone different to everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweets From Back Home

Are you a fellow Brit abroad?  Do you miss sweets like real Cadbury chocolate, not the Hersheys rubbish? I know personally I have regu...